Collette has offered both sound and guided mediation at events including Hoame, Green Living Show, Power Yoga Canada, and Free People
Join Collette at her next event as she guides you through meditative practice and journey through sound
Collette creates live ambient and atmospheric music using acoustic and electric guitar, bass, chimes, and Tibetan and crystal singing bowls. All created live and in the present moment
toronto 10k, surround x allan gardens, yoga in the square x yonge and dundas, the attack queen st.
- Sat, Jan 11Power Yoga Canada
- Fri, Aug 16Yoga Light Studio
- Wed, Jul 1768 Claremont St
- Mon, Jul 01Yonge-Dundas SquareJul 01, 2019, 12:00 PMYonge-Dundas Square, 1 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5B 2R8, CanadaGet refreshed this summer at Yonge-Dundas Square (YDS) with the brand-new Yoga in the Square series, with mats and ambassadors provided by, lululemon. This series marks the second year YDS will offer a free, weekly, community yoga sessions to the public. Every Monday from 12pm – 1pm
- Sat, Jun 1544 Front St WJun 15, 2019, 6:45 AM – 8:15 AM44 Front St W, 44 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J, CanadaPicture this: 100+ people meditating to the sound of 10,000 runners footsteps at the lululemon Toronto 10K Spend your Saturday morning with us and be apart of the very first stop on the lululemon Toronto 10km route. Sound Meditation provided by Collette!
- Tue, May 28Koerner HallMay 28, 2019, 7:00 PMKoerner Hall, 273 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1V6, CanadaMXI Summit and the Canadian Media Directors Council at Koerner Hall. We live in an always-on world so we’ve partnered with Hoame for a 60-minute on-stage mindfulness meditation workshop tailored specifically for the needs of leaders. Sign up at registration
- Sat, Apr 06Crystal Tree Yoga
- Sat, Mar 23Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Fri, Mar 15Hoame
- Sun, Feb 03Sherway Gardens
- Sat, Feb 02Georgetown